We’re right now looking for a graphical designer and video editor to create content online for web sites and social media.
In particular, we appreciate that you have the following skills:
We’re looking for a person who can edit imagery and make them stand out with high quality on the web and in social media. The footage is sometimes photographed by yourself and sometimes based on stock imagery.
- Produce and edit videos for YouTube
Typically you can create videos end-to-end from recording the footage to editing to publishing online. You know how to make the end result look according to brand guidelines of the company. You have experience in using Adobe Premiere (or equivalent) program for editing.
- Ability to create illustrations
You know Illustrator (or equivalent program) and can create good looking illustrations used for web pages to highlight the functionalities and benefits of various products and services.
- Photography skills
You have experience in using camera equipment and lighting to create high quality product photos and also environment imagery which sometimes includes people.
What can you expect when you’re part of the Yellington team?
- Our #1 ambition is that you should enjoy at least 4 out of 5 days during a workweek – ideally more. We’ll work as a team to get through the tough days as well.
- We believe in continuous personal development. We want you to learn more of what you can and can’t do. We make sure you can take the courses you like when you like.
- Whether you leave our team after 6 months or 6 years, we want you to look back at the time with Yellington as a period in your life with tons of fun where you learnt a lot.
Does this sound like you or someone you know?
Send your portfolio and CV to: email@example.com